complaints

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I WANNA GROW TALL I DESPERATELY WANNA GROW TALL! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.................................

those words tt the others said abt me.. those comments.. those laughters.. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!

so wad if those were jus jokes? if they din think it tt way, why would there even be such comments?? but why must they keep toking abt tis?? odac ppl, cls ppl, art ppl blabla.. its almost everybody! I REALLY HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its not tt i din do anything in attempt to grow tall. but y im still not growing over tis few months?! ok. perhaps im being impatient here.. but im worried seeing tt jiahao actually grew a few cm taller. tis means tt im a few cm shorter den him...

im innocent for my height. really innocent. theres seems to be limited things tt i can do to try to grow tall. sometimes i blame my parents for my height. but i dun think i should. wads the point? coz theres so many cases of children being much much taller den their parents. perhaps, tis is jus my pathetic fate.. BUT I WUN WANNA ACCEPT SUCH A FATE..!

so wad if guys stop growing onli at 21yo? but im afraid.. so afraid of being short.. afraid of not being able to grow.. is the remaining 3+ years enough for me to grow till the min acceptable height of a guy?

whenever i walk, i feel intimidated n humiliated.. its lyk everybody is jus so tall. guys..gals..n everybody else..! im simply so...useless! a guy being so short! jus lyk a insignificant dwarf! a dwarf!!! I DUN WAN TT! I JUS WANNA BE A NORMAL GUY!!

james hav been discouraging me in wadever things tt i do or suggest in attempt to grow tall. wtf! keep being wet blanket. get lost la!! he keep saying tt 'its useless' n ask me not to bear false hopes! wad makes him think tt i really cant grow?? jus becoz hes taller den me n tis is not an issue to him??

ever since height has became an impt issue for me, so impt tt i can do anything jus to grow tall, i feel pain within me. its hurting.. the pain of my bleeding pride.. ARGHHHHHHHHHH...I HATE MY LIFE! I WANNA GROW TALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yx, u sux!!

xianz

Lek Yixian
Lacto-ovo Vegetarian
06.10.1989
Juying Primary
Clementi Town Secondary
Pioneer Junior College
NTU School of Art Design and Media (reserved)

yixian106@hotmail.com

links

liru

chrys zhaoyi yeecheng aihui meizhu xuxun yupin junwei & xueyi xiaosi ziting jiqing lijing shuhua qiyun hengling liuyan junyuan zhongyee zhenghao andy huiteen yuhui fengming tz junhao liwen shihui yihlin chua janchong tz kuo mingyi dcs

taufik enrico zhiwei peishan fongyee siewkeong huiyi zhengning ying

hanrui joey hyenyu lacson weilin zara lingxin cherie daniel pearly alina chaoyi ziqi james pearyln qihuat casper jessica shihua alvin maiosia minghao siewhuai

yongjie

desmond koh nat ho ann kok felicia chin joshua ang bryan wong joanna peh daren tan quan yifong ding zhiyong diya david gan andrea fonseka jolin tsai genie cho zhang jianing xiaoxun



credits

layout by theboydisturbed


Tagboard